Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here we go!

I've thought about starting a blog for a long time, mostly because I wanted a way to communicate my thoughts a little bit more clearly than I can on using other mediums (like Facebook or Twitter). So here goes!

There are a few things you should know about me.  I'm not a huge fan of organized religion (or at least what it has become), but I can't keep myself from loving Jesus Christ.  I have a great husband who I hardly every get to see because of our conflicting work schedules. We have a golden retriever named Kia who reminds us on a daily basis why we're not ready for children.  I've spent about half of my life in Alaska, with the rest of it spent in or around Chicago, Los Angeles, and Dallas.

Some things I am really into/interested in are:
Jesus and Johnny (already mentioned, I know), travel, missions, Donald Miller books, tortilla chips, personal finance, nursing and health care, photography, adventure, education, marriage, goals, home decor, dogs, running, youth ministry, cold coffee drinks, road trips, Chipotle, and Honda.  I love music but my singing voice is horrendous.

Things I 'm not so fond of:
dark chocolate, debt, flying (turbulence), computer problems, APA formatting, unclear expectations, wet socks, muffin tops and the fact that tanning and diet soda are linked to cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment